E-Mail, not pianos

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 23 May 2004 14:51:12 -0500

I suspect it's my ISP playing spin the server, but just in case...

For about the last month, I've been getting duplicate messages. One will
come in on time with the thread, and then again a couple of days - to a
week - later. I've also been getting replies to messages that don't show up
until days later. That's just "normal" messages, not something with photo
attachments. This started happening about the time that my ISP started
informing me (more or less daily) of evil virii infested mail (that
apparently hadn't been a problem until then, or at least I didn't get more
than maybe four a year) it had done me the favor of trapping (therefore
saving my bacon, presumably as a prelude to a "service upgrade" rate
increase diverting my eternal gratitude into their corporate pockets).
While I am assuming it's on the receiving end, rather than the sender,
since there hasn't been the expected fifty or so messages complaining about
it, I still thought I'd check.

Anybody else getting this? Did anyone figure out that sentence?

Is this thing on?
Ron N