Hamburg Steinway "D" bass (wound string) Buzz

Mon, 24 May 2004 00:49:52 +0200

Whoa there... just as  I thought the solution was to change bass strings
you say the darn thing has been hit by a fork lift.... then allude to
some repair.

Ok... so is the buzz comming from the bass strings themselves... or is
it only present when you play bass strings... but comes from the case or
structure ?

Cheers
RicB