Best piano in your world.

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 12:15:40 EDT

In a message dated 25/05/04 11:22:50 AM, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< Still the great majority of pianos mentioned have

been oldies... >>

Well Ric B...you can add my favorite 'all time/bar none piano'
It is an AB Chase knockoff of the S&S model 'B' 7 ft. thingee.
Only thing is.................. the AB Chase delivers what most model 'Bs'
only promise.
 In terms of feel, sound, tonal quality to bring cheerful tears to the eyes
of angels this thingee has won my heart for many years and I have never met its
equal..period.

Other than this AB Chase thingee my favorites have mostly been S&S model 'O's
with a scattering of newer thingees such as a Yamaha C7, 10 years old, that
sings with a most powerful voice, yet can whisper tothe back of the room with a
clarity that is superb................
 But hey, as you say, my AB Chase choice is over 50 years old. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)