was: Vehicle for Tuning

E. Meijer info@pianohandel.nl
Wed, 26 May 2004 15:46:37 +0200

Hey PianoTunaGuy,

Each year, when the weather is getting better and there are no slippery
or frozen roads I
drive my Moto Guzzi, 1000 CC California 3.
It has 2 big cases on each side and taking tools with me is no problem.

I drive about 11.000 kilometers each season and its for me having big
fun between my tuning jobs.
Traffic jam is no problem and I don't have to pay for parking places.
Also economical with fuel. A liter fuel is in the Netherlands 1.30 euro!
As a good motor driver I wear special clothes for protection, the only
bad thing is that you have
to undress your self at each costumer................ I have no problems
with that!

"True, I'd look a little dweebish, but then, you don't want your piano
tuner showing up on a Harley"

Why not?
Many costumers from whom I think they could give me a bad feeling are
mostly very pleased to see me on my Guzzi.

Don't forget that it is very important to protect your ears.
Wear ear protection !

Many regards,

Edward Meijer
The Netherlands