Randy Potter Piano Tech School question

Wed, 26 May 2004 22:24:28 +0200

Welcome to the Throng then !

pianotuner@frontiernet.net wrote:

>This is my first time posting on this list.  I am a inspiring piano
>tuner and also am a studnet in the Randy Potter School of Piano
>Technology.
>
>Is Randy Potter alive?

Yes.. but I think Harry put a zapper on him... word is he's ofte times
difficult to get a hold of..

>I have written and called him and do not get a reponse at his school, I
>am sorry if this is OFF TOPIC, but I thought that someone might know
>him personally and can tell me if he is alive and well.  Maybe Randy
>reads this list too?  oh well.

I wouldnt worry too much about the Off Topic thing... fact is most
people dont seem to have alllll that much of a problem with it... within
limits of course... besides... this post is hardly off topic

Cheers
RicB