Verituner and Pitch Raises]

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 27 May 2004 23:26:43 -0400

You aren't suggesting that after one pass at the piano from 150 cents flat
that it's ready to play are you? Close, perhaps, but all the way up and
good for the next 6 months or so? Never!
Round here (northeast Ohio) I've had broken strings a plenty when doing
these pitch raises until I started lubing the strings first with Protek.

FWIW,
Greg Newell