Pianotech list meeting in Nashville

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 28 May 2004 20:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

John wrote:

Hi List,
The time is getting closer.
Has anyone heard of plans for a meeting, of list participants, to put a
face
to the name?
There was a meeting in Arlington, that was enjoyed by all who attended.
Afterwards, it was found that some members, had not heard of the
meeting,
and others couldn't find the location.
So, we should start organizing now.
That is of course assuming that we can control ourselves, just
remembering,
that some unkind words, have been passed at times. LOL :-), just
joking.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca

And there was a very nice gathering at the Chicago convention, as well.  I remember sitting between Rick Moody and Clyde Hollinger....Andy was there, and Gina was there, fresh from her auto accident (rest easy, Gina!).  It was most pleasant, and I'd certainly like to see another take place in Gnashville!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net