P12 in Tunelab Pro

Sat, 29 May 2004 18:45:38 +0200

Hi Jason.

Great effort ... once again ! I will try and take a good solid look at
this during the comming week before traveling to Japan. I only have the
unregistered version of Pro, so I may have some hindrences. But I'll see
how it works out and get back to you all. It would be great if you've
worked this out. Given B.Stoppers and Dr. Colemans endorsement for the
approach I think it should be included as part of the standard tuning
setups available on ETDs.

Cheers, and thanks Jason
RicB