Tuning Devices for learning (was Tuning Devices)

Chris Gregg cdgregg@telus.net
Sun, 30 May 2004 12:42:00 -0600

Richard,
                 For someone who can tune aurally, the machine can be an
interesting addition to their tuning arsenal, however I have seen it time
and time again that as soon as a beginner uses the machine, aural progress
stops.  This is the reason that so many machine users have trouble with the
aural section of the tuning exam.  Machine on, ears off.

Chris