CA in a hurry

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:06:58 -0800 (PST)

If possible ( holes all the way through block ) turn
the piano upside-down ( after tuning ) and CA from
inside the action cavity ( with action removed, of
course! ). The right the poiano and retune, checking
for aditional looseness. Then CA from above where
needed ( action removed, of course! ) In all case
prepare for run-through of the CA with tarps and keep
the piano up on padded boards with plastic over them
when upside down so that it does glue the piano to the
boards, floor, etc.. Can be a  mess, but sometimes all
a customer can afford.
    Around here, where money is tight, I charge 4350
for an inverted CAing and 2 tunings. ( IF the
customer's family helps tip the piano! )
     More for extra applications and tunings.
    Thump

P.S. Wear maks, goggles, gloves, warn the customer
that the house will stinka  while. Vinyl gloves are
less likely to glue together instantly if CA on them
than latex.