String seating.

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 01:27:00 +0200

Hi folks

A couple months back we had another round at the ever controversial
string seating subject. I tried at that time to express a few basics
that I felt needed paying attention to before anyone makes any
conclusions about the subject matter one way or the other.  The seeming
lack of success in conveying my thoughts prompted me to write an article
on the subject which anyone interested can find in the August issue of
the Journal.  I hope the effort contributes to the discussion in some
small positive fashion. Any questions or comments can be directed to me
privately or on the list.

Cheers
RicB