Stainless steel center pins ?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

I think he's talking about making stainless steel wire
as smooth and polished as currently available center
pins. I may actually look into this.
   Peace,

P.S. Slept for 14 hours. Feeling much less grouchy,
thank you!

P.P.S. maybe they have an electron-scanning microscope
at the hospital. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......