Bridge Disaster- - Should be Bridge From Hell!!

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:46:52 +0200

Looks like greater problems looming then just a bridge cap would solve.
Have a closer gander at the shadows the strings make on the bridge
surface on that second picture.  Shhhesssh.  What was the name of this
...ah.... instrument ?? Soma ??? :)

Cheers
RicB

---------------

I should think it would be easier and faster to just recap.

Terry Farrell

  Holy Wood Workers Batman! (My usual "Yikes" doesn't do it justice!) =
That's one of the worst I've seen! My first thought was: "Well, that's =
what ya get for buying a Cheap POS"! "Toss it in the nearest landfill!" =
However, there is a solution: Break out the Epoxy and Bond all of that =
"Select Hardwood" together. Then, plug most of the holes; lay out a =
proper pin spacing and redrill the speaking length pin holes; insert new =
pins and yer done. I've done it. It's a lot of work, but it's doable.
  Sympathy,

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I