Job annoyances

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:30:07 -0500

  David Porritt said: "That's a hard one.  If you don't remind people =
that some semblance of
  quiet is necessary for the work we do you get this scene.  If you do
  remind them that you need some quiet, you insult their intelligence. =
=3D"

  HUH!!!!??????? While pitch raising, a certain amount of "noise" can be =
tolerated, IMO. HOWEVER, If the tuner doesn't tell the Client that quiet =
is needed, than the Client, (who doesn't have a clue how/what we do), =
will never get it! TELL THEM! Otherwise, just pull the strip and walk!
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I

  Hi Captain!

  We are in agreement here. EDUCATE them. Your post hit the list before =
mine did.=20

  Enough said :-)

  Hubert Liverman
  Opelika, AL.