Kitchen Table???

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 06:27:44 -0300

4' isn't wide enough for our actions. :-)
You need something wide enough to take the end legs, if it is an upright.
Good idea, though.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Gamble
  To: David Ilvedson ; pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Kitchen Table???

  Hello List
  Something I do carry around is a board of MDF to put on the clints' kitchen/living room/breakfast table - a board which is large enough to take an action and the regulating bridge (2ft. X 4ft), thick enough (12mm)  to withstand variations of the surface beneath, and light enough to be truly portable. It's smooth, man. (and cool) :-) and goes in the back of my Estate car. Easily obtained from the local DIY shop as well. ;-)
  Regards from a beautiful sunny morning in th Downland Village.
  Michael G.(UK)