File Upload area of PTG web site

Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:38:40 -0400

Dave P -

You give me too much credit.  I probably should understand more of the
process than I do.  When everything works seamlessly, it tends to become
the baseline.  I've become oblivious to the effort that makes the list work
as well as it does.  But perhaps you can explain this again.  You don't
want image files to continue to be attached to individual posts, is that
correct?  Would you mind looking over the last few days of the list, at the
posts containing images, such as the following (there are others) and tell
me what you are trying to have done differently, and how that would affect
such posts?

>Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
>From: V T <pianovt@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Soundboard finishing material - what and why?

>Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:43:23 -0500
>From: Alan Barnard <tune4u@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Bridge Disaster, Part Deux

>Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:01:42 +0100
>From: Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>
>Subject: Michael G's S&S - Cleaning and Steaming!

Tell me again what the problem is with imbedding the images within the post?

David Skolnik