Restringing the Middle section of Michael G's S&S 'A'

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:05:13 -0500

Terry,

I can't help but ask, but how would the number of coils around the tuning pins
have anything at all to do with the sound? Is this similar to the
"fact" that if
one doesn't put "original" S & S parts on a Steinway, it's no longer
a Steinway? >:-}

Avery