Weber Manufacturer

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:26:03 -0300

Yup, and yup.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farrell
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:13 PM
  Subject: Weber Manufacturer

  I've got an appointment to tune a 1993 Weber microgrand tomorrow. Is there any chance in a zillion that in 1993 a piano with the name Weber on it might have been manufactured by Young Chang?

  I last tuned it in 1999 and I see in my notes that I had to regulate let-off because the hammers were blocking. OH NO!!!  We all know what that could mean!!!  (I wasn't aware of growing action brackets back then.) Is it possible that the real reason the piano finally needs a tuning after six years is because the hammers are blocking again.....  :-(

  Terry Farrell