The "new way" to process pictures

Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:24:52 +0100

sorry, Terry - I mis-read your "six" months to read "one" month! :-)
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 11:18 AM
  Subject: Re: The "new way" to process pictures

  Have you ever considered tuning an extra piano once every six months =
and leaping into the 21st Century with broadband service?

  Terry Farrell
    My comment would be a big raspberry. I prefer the "tiny url" =
thingee. However, being a basic 'puter dumkopf what the heck do I =
know?!<G> I have dial up and it takes forever to get at the picher! :-(
    Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
    Captain, Tool Police
    Squares R I