The "new way" to process pictures

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:29:59 -0400

'rural'

Satellite.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Ross=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 7:39 AM
  Subject: Re: The "new way" to process pictures

  I was late on getting broadband, as it was not offered in my area.
  In fact I don't know if the phone company offers it yet. I was too far =
from their distribution point.
  I finally got it from my cable company.
  Some people do not have cable available to them.
  I think it might come under the heading of 'rural'. :-)
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
    ----- Original Message -----=20