"new way" to process pictures

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:52:46 -0400

Satellite internet service. As in Sputnik (surely you've heard of =
that!).   ;-)

Ha ha, got ya back!

Terry Farrell

  Terry said: "Have you ever considered tuning an extra piano once every =
six months and =3D
  leaping into the 21st Century with broadband service?"

  Terry,
  Not all of us live in a Megopolis area!!! I live way out in the Pucker =
Brush and there ain't no "broadband" thingees!!!! At my age "Leaping" =
ain't in the cards either! Sooooo another big Raspberry to ya!<G>

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I