You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

altieri altieri@nepiano.com
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:35:08 -0400

There is also a free program available which is fairly easy to use and is
great at organizing your images and allows you to export them for the web as
well.. Will even make a webpage out of them for you.

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Google makes it and it's totally free.

-Jim Altieri

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Gamble
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 3:40 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; Joe Garrett
Subject: You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

Hello List and Joe G <G>
I use "Adobe Photoshop" it gives you the option of posting to e-mail in
whatever size. Take these, for example, where I'm removing the tension
before removing the old strings (count the coils!) and using my own made
coil maker for the new strings.
You can download the program in its basic form for trial. I did, was
impressed, and got the Album 2 working. Let me know, Joe, how these come out
for you.
Regards from windy, rainy Sussex-on-Sea
Michael G.(UK)

Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition