Soundboard finishing.,,,,w hat NOt to use!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:57:16 -0700 (PDT)

I used 2 part varnish ( "DuraVar" ) on a  soundboard
once. The stuff bowling alleys are varnished with.
It emittted heaps of formaldehyde fumes for MONTHS
after application!
     Thump

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs