eMachineShop

Brad Smith staff@smithpiano.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:05:52 -0400

Hi John,
I've used eMachineShop for 3D modeling of jigs and projects I'm
designing/building.  Very cool tool!
It's the poor man's AutoCad, and works fine for me.
Haven't needed to order 'machined' parts, and it is usually real expensive
to do 'one-offs'.

Best regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
Smith Piano Services
www.smithpiano.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: John Ross [mailto:jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca]
  Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:29 AM
  To: pianotech
  Subject: Fw: eMachineShop

  Is this site of interest?
  I haven't tried it, or priced anything.
  John Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.

  eMachineShop
  to: http://www.emachineshop.com/

  eMachineShop - where you can design, price, and order your custom parts
online!
  eMachineShop is the remarkable new way to get the custom parts you need -
the first true online machine shop.

  Download our free software, draw your part, and click to order - it's
easy! Your part will be machined and delivered - at low cost.