FW: About Piano Bass Strings Spinning machine

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:55:17 -0700

I have information on the high tech bass string winder coming out of
Germany (as used by Fazioli etc.)  But George prefers not to have a
German one.

I suggest contacting Ludger Gomes in Ontario (Canada). 416-282-0231.  He
is a mechanical whiz and has built at least one bass string winding machine.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com