Soundboard finishing.,,,,,,w hat NOt to use!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:17:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Joe! I was shooting for a primordial "board
recrowning" with this stuff, thinned out and sprayed
heavily onto a  board that was jacked up to the point
of popping out of the piano......
    This was before Del's articles on epoxy on boards.

    I went to a lot of effort, and ended up with a
board that produced a  wonderful bass, with a dead
treble ( too thick there, I think ) and lots of fumes.
No more.
     Thump

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs