Business Ethics Question - Very Long Post (sorry)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:09:22 +0000

Wow, that's quite a traumatic exchange!

You've gone more than your distance - consider it an education and move on!

I was a basoon performance major once... a long time ago, studied with Hugh
Cooper at Michigan.  I was there to learn the repairing side of the
instrument.  My life path took me to pianos, though I work at a high school
of the arts, keeping the inventory workable.  There are many things that
could be done, or left undone on your instrument.... contact me offlist if
you'd like some help sorting this out.  I'm in the PTG directory and would
be happy to talk with you.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland