Safeco business insurance

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:42:22 -0700

You have insurance in the hopes you will never use it.  Odd thing that.  =
If
you cart around actions, have other people's pianos in your shop, show a
propensity to barf on Ms. Smiths new carpet, or any other such things =
that
can be hazardous to your bottom line, it's best to get some. =20

=20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Geoff Sykes
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:19 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Safeco business insurance

=20

Being relatively new to this business I have no piano service related
insurance. And while I have yet to actually ask any of the members in my
local PTG chapter if they carry any, I've thought about its value.
Therefore, how many techs out there actually have insurance? How many =
times
have you actually needed it and/or were glad you had it? In other words, =
is
it worth investing in yet another insurance crap shoot in order to keep
myself "protected" from the masses in our overly litigation inspired
society?

=20

Geoff Sykes

Assoc. Los Angeles