tuning hammer questions

Steve Fujan sjfujan@gmail.com
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:44:32 -0500

Andrew, you might consider the SuperTube
(www.fujanproducts.com<http://www.fujanproducts.com/>)
if you have noticed the need for a stiffer hammer. My theory is that most=
=20
people go shorter in search of stiffness.=20
Nancy, the tubular shaft allows you many different gripping techniques.=20
Seems to me if you find a technique that works for you, that is the right=
=20
one.
I hope this helps -- Steve Fujan

 On 8/12/05, Andrew and Rebeca Anderson <anrebe@sbcglobal.net> wrote:=20