Safeco business insurance

DBee840388@aol.com DBee840388@aol.com
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:37:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/2005 1:15:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Piannaman@aol.com writes:

I got  a quote from them that has me looking for competing bids.
Andrew
At  04:53 PM 8/11/2005, you wrote:

To the list:   Just got a renewal notice from Safeco that my insurance will
be raised 32%  for the upcoming year!! Has anybody else encountered something
like  this?

Don Bee, Sr., RPT
Chicago  Chapter

My rates have gone up a bit, too.  I find it curious, and it got me
wondering:  how many people have actually filed claims with Safeco?   Anybody on this
list?

I, for one, have never filed a claim.  I have it for the same reason  I have
medical insurance:  catastrophic occurence!

Of course, if I were to cancel my policy, I'd have a Fazioli action fall  off
of my workbench...:-)

I may be mistaken, but it seems as though the rate increase is due to
whatever restructuring or sale took place when the Potter, Leonard name went  away.

Dave Stahl

Dave  -  I've been with Safeco for years now and have never filed  a claim
(knock on you-know-what).  Thinking seriously about not  renewing.  Don Bee