tuning hammer questions

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:50:22 -0600

Hi Nancy,
When you take the test there is noone in the room with you.
They are outside however, so that if something goes wrong you can let =
them know
and the problem will be solved. =20
Things happen! Usually they will either add time or discount the item =
that is causing the problem.
I did not know this the first time I took the tuning test and the =
mutting pattern really threw me as I always look on my side of the =
dampers to see what string the hammer is on.
With the double mutting there is a mute in front and in back of the =
damper head. The second time I requested that both mutes be in back of =
the dampers. That is where they were put and so I passed.
While taking this test the tension caused my sugar levels to go out of =
wack. They allowed me the time to give myself a shot, and then continue.
During the regulation of the upright action my glasses broke and one of =
the lenses poped out and rolled across the floor. I did not bother with =
the monitors as it poped right back in. I only needed 20 minutes to =
finish the regulation any way.
TESTS CAN BE FUN <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools