Gone to CA

david@davidandersenpianos.com david@davidandersenpianos.com
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:24:17 -0400 (EDT)

Wrote you privately...yeah, I was in a place all day where my phone was
intermittent; did not get your message 'til much later...so sorry we
missed each other...Mannino is an amazing man---I have a lot of respect
for him...glad your learning curve was steep; that's always big fun.

Next time, for sure.  I owe you a meal and a big fat drink.....

Best,
David A.