Kranich and Bach piano.

WAYNE WILLIAMS wwilliams11@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:52:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Dear Allan:=0D
Thank you for your reply to my problem. The stickers are long enough , bu=
land behind the capstan the top two octaves of the piano. It is a strange
situation I have been struggling with for some time now. I took some phot=
os,
but the lighting was poor. I will try to send you a few.=0D
=0D
Thanks again.=0D
Wayne Williams=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: tune4u@earthlink.net; Pianotech=0D
Date: 08/15/05 09:44:46=0D
To: Pianotech=0D
Subject: RE: Kranich and Bach piano.=0D
 =0D
Please provide photos or more description. K&B had some unusual concepts =
in
this area of the piano. If the stickers are hovering about 3 inches above
the capstans, for example, you are missing a whole rail with separate, sh=
ort
stickers and associated flanges ...=0D
 =0D
Are they rockers or metal capstans?=0D