upright rebuild

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:03:03 -0700

Don,

A great series it was...

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Don Valley
Subject: RE: upright rebuild

Rick,
    I did a series of 18 articles on upright rebuilding back in=
 the mid 90's.  The series was
titled BEHOLD THE UPRIGHT.   You might get some help from that as=
 to suggested
progress from bottom to top.  I have done hundreds of them and am=
 glad you haven't
given up.  Many still have great musical qualities to be=
 rediscovered.
Don Valley