7 ft. Schimmel

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:41:35 -0400

The last time I replied with prices I found in Larry Fine's 2004-2005
edition, others corrected me to the tune of $25K but...
I see (in Larry's Supplement) a range of from $46,780 to $57,980, on
up to the "Art Edition" at a mere $141,000 (Plexiglass is just
$119,000)!
I'm sure others can provide more recent Ancott or actual dealer's
prices...
Patrick