bag for tuning hammer

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:03:41 -0700

My old hammer (14.5" crowbar) is in a corduroy bag lined with heavy cotton,
with a velcro closure, and with room for mutes, lid prop, tuning fork,
voicing needle, and felt strip -- but that bag is utterly, totally worn out.

So, my new Charles Faulk 14" crowbar, of German pear, will need a new coat.
I feel honored that Charles was willing to go against his usual (short,
neat) philosophy to give me the leverage I wanted. The hammer he came up
(or around?) with is quite light on its feet, and agile, considering the
length.

I compressed the jpg, so I hope it doesn't use too much bandwidth now.

Susan

P.S. If you'd just let a few of them run around naked at the same time,
maybe you could save Charles some work .....?

At 05:53 PM 8/16/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>David -
>
>My Charles Faulk hammer is smartly dressed in a custom knitted,
>form-fitting "sock", made by my wife.  Works (protects) beautifully, and
>is an attractive complement to the beauty of Charles' hammers.
>
>Can't have those things runnin' around naked....
>
>Mark Potter

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: KlineCrowbar.jpg
Type: image/jpeg