Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:21:26 -0500

Subject: RE: Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Hi David,
I went through the same process a while ago.  I ended up getting a Senco
palm nailer for a very affordable price

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

I was looking through the archives interested in perhaps buying one of these
for stringing and was wondering if there are other models than the Danair
model that people like, what size head diameter works best and whether or
not you need to do anything to protect the top of the pin?

Thanks

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

Is there anyone who owns a Porter Cable Hand Nailer.  I see them at
Menard's, Lowe's, Home Depot type stores.  Comments on use, quality, tip,
function, etc.

Thanks

Paul C