Accessing PTG website/ Oslund

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:04:22 -0500

Hi!

Go to Pianotech Archives and,under search,type in..

hubert liverman oslund.

This thread was in October of 2002, and will not take forever for you to =
find and read. I can not locate the origionals now, however the names =
that I sent xerox copies to may be able send you the information you =
need. If all this fails contact me off line and I will do what I can.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/Tech

  So, here I sit at work, trying to find info on Oslund key recovering =
machines.  My login and password carefully stored at home in front of my =
computer there.

  Diane Hofstetter