Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:27:53 -0400

#RN 16-8  !

As I responded to David Love's original inquiry on this topic:
I have the Danair RN-16-8. That comes with a tip that can accommodate up =
to a 21/64" (0.328") pin. Works fabulous. I use the tip that came with =
it. I remember others on the list saying that you should tell the Danair =
folks that you want whatever tip it is that they sell to the Baldwin =
factory (used to sell?). I don't know if that tip would be anything =
different than mine or not. I can't imagine any tip working better than =
what I have - but who knows?

Terry Farrell

    Terry
    I went to the sight & I see many tips which one works for our use??
    Dale
    I bought model #RN 16-8 direct from Danair.  =
http://www.danairinc.com/palmnailer.html

    To the best of my knowledge, these are the cream of the crop. =
Baldwin buys (or used to) theirs from them. They are completely =
rebuildable - they should last a lifetime.

    Terry Farrell