Using A SatIII to learn aural tuning....

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:51:09 -0700

Robert Finley asked: "I assume these are good ways to use the SAT for =
learning to tune =3D
aurally, but are there any other things I could do that would be =3D
helpful?=3D20

Thank you for your advice. By the way, I have applied to join the Boston =
=3D
chapter of the PTG, and I hope this will be very beneficial.=3D20"

Robert,
You might check out my article, in the PTJ, January 2000. The key is =
refining your perception of beats, etc. Not to mention hammer technique. =
My article is based on the the SAT and should help.
Regards,=20
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I