Accessing PTG website/ Oslund

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:51:07 -0500

Avery,

It worked the first time I tried it.At least I could find a =
post/thread/date with some names that I can send to Diane. It did not =
work on the second try. Bear with me on this please.:-)

Hubert

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Accessing PTG website/ Oslund

  Hubert,=20

  I doubt that will work. Unfortunately! You're probably going to have =
to go through=20
  Google! :-(

  Avery=20

  At 11:04 AM 8/19/05, you wrote:

    Hi!
    =20
    Go to Pianotech Archives and,under search,type in..
    =20
    hubert liverman oslund.
    =20
    This thread was in October of 2002, and will not take forever for =
you to find and read. I can not locate the origionals now, however the =
names that I sent xerox copies to may be able send you the information =
you need. If all this fails contact me off line and I will do what I =
can.
    =20
    Hubert Liverman
    Tuner/Tech
    =20

      So, here I sit at work, trying to find info on Oslund key =
recovering machines.  My login and password carefully stored at home in =
front of my computer there.

      Diane Hofstetter