Stain Stripping

timothy ehlen tehlen@uiuc.edu
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:07:45 -0500

May I suggest rubbing with a small amount of rubbing
alcohol on a scotchbrite pad.  This is what Arthur Grudko
suggested to me--I am currently stripping a finish, and
this is working well to remove wax build-up and residue
and even the tone of the stain.  Have you tried asking
Arthur? (pianolac@bestweb.net)--I'm sure he would be
happy to give advice.

-Tim

Timothy Ehlen