slowwwww month

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:00:07 -0600

Hi Rick,
I am fortunate to be on the dole from the state due to retirement, so I =
only call when I need a few more in an area. I would hate to have to =
support a family on piano income only. Two or three a day is plenty to =
keep my banger thumb tender <G> and my pocket full only takes 6 a week. =
At times it is still a full day of 8. then rest for a week.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:42 PM
  Subject: slowwwww month

  Hi Folks,

  This has been one tough summer to book tunings here in the northeast. =
Is anyone else running into a hard time out there?
  How do some of you handle objections without sounding like an Amway =
salesman?
  Have any of you tried the prepaid discount tuning package some techs =
are offering?
  Thanks,
  Rick Ucci / Ucci Piano