slowwwww month

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:15:05 +0000

Pace yourself Joe, I wanna see you at the next MARC.

-------------- Original message from "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com>: --------------

Hi Rick,
I am fortunate to be on the dole from the state due to retirement, so I only call when I need a few more in an area. I would hate to have to support a family on piano income only. Two or three a day is plenty to keep my banger thumb tender <G> and my pocket full only takes 6 a week. At times it is still a full day of 8. then rest for a week.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: richard.ucci@att.net
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:42 PM
Subject: slowwwww month

Hi Folks,

This has been one tough summer to book tunings here in the northeast. Is anyone else running into a hard time out there?
How do some of you handle objections without sounding like an Amway salesman?
Have any of you tried the prepaid discount tuning package some techs are offering?
Thanks,
Rick Ucci / Ucci Piano