Retirement Advice was Re: slowwwww month

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:26:58 -0400

"...it appears I will be tuning pianos 'til the day I shuffle off this =
mortal coil ..."

Lucky you. My assumption is that I'll need to continue working long past =
when I'm dead.....   :-(

Terry Farrell

  I have retirement income envy. I changed jobs so much as a younger =
person and have been self employed for so many years and not having been =
a very good money-saver, it appears I will be tuning pianos 'til the day =
I shuffle off this mortal coil ...

  Younger folk, learn from my story: Save, invest. And, for my 2 cents =
worth, pray for a more fair Social Security system.  In fact, get ahold =
of your congresspersons and DEMAND the same retirement plan THEY get! =
THEY aren't paying into SS. Heck no, they have the sweetheart deal of =
all time.  ..... But they want you locked into the current mess. =
Figgures.

  For those who are on SS and still working, did you take it at 62 or 65 =
or what? I don't know how to figure out which is the better way to go.

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri