Retirement Advice was Re: slowwwww month

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:43:57 +0200

Grin..

Like a pension plan from your local friendly national insurance agency.
You know, the kind that somehow manage to loose 350 billion dollars in
investing your funds.  I dunno folks... maybe its my christian childhood
seeping through... but I have more a sense for the more communal <<lets
take care of each other>> perspective.  I guess I have a lot less
problem with the occasional SS abuser then I do the Encons of the
world.  But then thats just me :)

My advice for retirement needs... vote for people who will take
capitalism out of the << what to do with retired people>> equation.

Cheers
RicB

Young people -- invest in useful things which last, and are hard to steal.

Susan