not so slowwwww month

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:44:10 EDT

Dianne & all
   By the way, In CA I'm finding  from my own  experience & speaking with
other in different regions, that high end piano  sales are very slow as well. Any
one else see this?  Since the fact that  sept. is historically the best month
of the year for sales & tunings  etc , we'll pray for a good year for all
  Dale

I  only know one teacher in my new home-tuning area (Portland, OR).  She has
three teachers working for her and 110 children signed up for this  fall--up
from 95 last year.

However, tunings at the store are slow  this month so we can catch up on
floor tunings and shop  work.

Diane

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com