john tesh concert

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:00:33 EDT

Trix & I attended  A John Tesh Concert  the other night at Ironstone
vineyards in Murphys CA. It was a great concert  & John Tesh & company is as
entertaining as he is big  hearted.
  Any way the piano part of this post is that the part  of the concert that
was teeth grinding  was the Yamaha Piano that  was grossly out of tune unison /
every thing & from it's  horrendous  tonal properties, it remarkably
replecated the sound of  shattering glass. WoW!! I was sure strings would be flying
out of the  piano , shooting right thru the closed lid at any moment.  No, it
wasn't  just bad miking ,all though this can contribute.
   Surely this is not a Yamaha concert fleet  instrument.
   I know the tuner/techs in this area & I  didn't hear that any had calls to
tune this beast that day.
  Anyway I was just imagining how great the music would  have sounded with a
real piano with a  legit tone & a decent  tuning. sigh.
     If any body knows John?   Tell him I'd would have tuned it for free.
really.!
  I like his music & heart. Fun &  inspiring concert
  Dale