slowwwww month

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:58:21 +0000

Phil,
I feel like a schmuck complaining after what you guys went thru last year. My in-laws live in Punta Gorda but were spared any big damage. I am getting a lot of August people saying "get back to me in Sept. so Sept. may end up being a big month.
Rick Ucci

-------------- Original message from Phil Bondi <phil@philbondi.com>: --------------