Replacing Ivory

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:26:14 -0700

Carl Meyer said: "That's why Yvonne Ashmore charges $35 to do each key.  =
We're fresh=20
out of elephants so I'm getting used to plastic."

Carl,
Exactly my point re. the Elephants. As for $35 for each key, That's Way =
too Cheep, considering the amount of time it takes to Properly fit/match =
the Ivory and the time it takes to Properly glue it on. And the time it =
takes to Properly trim and match to the existing keys. Not to mention =
the time it takes to sort and preserve the Ivory you have in stock. Way =
too CHEAP!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I